Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Enables a period of time to be set to throttle how often a password reminder email can be sent to each user.
This can be used to prevent a user being sent multiple password reminders by a malicious visitor that knows their username.
- Initial development - BrightTALK
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Security, Spam Prevention, User Access & Authentication
- Downloads: 715
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.