Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Enables a period of time to be set to throttle how often a password reminder email can be sent to each user.
This can be used to prevent a user being sent multiple password reminders by a malicious visitor that knows their username.
- Initial development - BrightTALK
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Security, Spam Prevention, User Access & Authentication
- Downloads: 727
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!