This module allows adding password protection to any form in Drupal. The user will have to enter their password to successfully submit these forms.
It can be used to add extra security to powerful administration forms such as enabling modules, setting permissions or the content overview form.
To enable password protection on a form:
- Goto: admin/settings/password-require/set-forms
- Click: "Start Editing Forms Protection"
- Browse to desired form
- Click: Add/Remove password protection
- Submit form to change the forms status
If you are just looking for a Drupal 6 module to force the user to enter their password when changing there password check out Password Change Confirm.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 26 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,418
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.