Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
With this module you can quickly and easily set a new randomly generated password for a user and dispatch a notification about the change.
Beginning beta 2, you can now customize the message sent to the user. Go to admin/user/settings to modify message subject and body.
The Drupal 7 version resets the users password and provides the option to either send a one time login URL or password.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: User Management
- Reported installs: 136 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,489
- Last modified: August 21, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.