Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by populist on
Allows the creation and reuse of fielded entities to add common types of content to your Panopoly pages!
- Integration with Link module to provide a list of links
- Provides the ability to provide an uploaded file
- Provides the ability to provide an uploaded image
- Provides the ability to provide a WYSIWYG authored block of text
- Integration with Simple GMap module to provide a map
- Integration with Tablefield module to provide a table
- Integration with Media module to provide an embedded video
- Provides a custom entity to create a rotating spotlight
- Integration with Menu Block to provide a submenu
- Provides a customizable view to add a generic list of content
- Provides a customizable view to add a generic piece of content
- Inclusion of default content for Panopoly Widgets
- UX/UI Improvements for naming and positioning of Chaos Tools plugins
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 11,169 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 253,774
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.