Provides some configuration only for use in the Panopoly automated tests. This is provided as a seperate module (rather than part of the main Panopoly profile) so that child distributions can use it too.
- Custom content type for creating content that won't conflict with demo data.
- Custom Views to allow us to test all possible configuration options with other Panopoly features.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 4 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 18,656
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.