Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
NOTE: This module is no longer supported. Please try Display Suite if you are looking for similar functionality in Drupal 7.
This module enables you to use Panels to handle the display of Node Teasers. Node teasers get a page similar to Page Manager, and can create variants to change the layout of the teasers based on any Panels selection rule. This enables different layouts to be created per content type,
Panel content can be sent to the
$content variable in node templates. You may select "Replace node template" to use the included
node-teaser-panel.tpl.php that only contains the DIV node wrapper and
<?php print $content; ?>. This way, you can have Panels handle the display of the entire Node, or just the "inside" of the teaser, ie.
Project built by ThinkDrop Consulting.
Panels Teasers 2.0 has been re-written to use Page Manager instead. This means that instead of Mini-Panels, you get a Page Manager-style "super-panel" (with Variants).
There will be no upgrade path from 1.0 to 2.0. You will have to rebuild your panels.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 81 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,028
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.