This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The Panels Scheduler provides scheduling of panel nodes to appear at specific URLs at specific times. This allows for easy configuration and roll-out where you don't want to mess with what is already live. The module allows you to clone existing panel nodes so you don't have to start from scratch.
This is designed to run with Panels 3-beta2. Do not try to use it with older versions.
NOTE: This is an early dev release. The scheduler currently only supports one URL ('frontpage'). Please help with testing, and submit patches.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 4 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 701
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.