Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module allows you to selectively disable regions on a variant-by-variant basis within Panels. It's somewhat of a replacement for the 'Disable Drupal blocks/regions" checkbox.
You can find the settings within your panel variant, under the 'General' menu item.
The only drawback with this module is if your parent theme (be it core or a base theme) adds body classes for regions, they are not updated. To circumvent this, copy the body class code from the parent theme's preprocess_page function and paste it within your theme's template.php in the same location.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 5 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 502
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.