Panels Pane Report helps create visibility into the content on your website or application by letting you know where specific nodes, content types, mini panels, blocks, build modes, etc. are being used within your panels-based system.
Just a few use cases:
- Determine where specific nodes are used, or not used, across your site.
- Identify misuse of build modes, styles and patterns within your site.
- Identify use of deprecated build modes, styles and content types within your site.
- Identify mini panel usage across your site.
- Find undeleted pane references to deleted nodes.
Drupal 7 version is actively used and maintained. It has support for use with panels_node, panels_mini, panelizer and page_manager.
Drupal 8 support hasn't been implemented yet, but a branch has been created. Follow the migration here:
How to Use
- Enable the module.
- Setup appropriate permissions for your users.
- Navigate to Reports -> Panels Pane Report to view or regenerate report data.
- Navigate to Configuration -> System -> Panels Pane Report to set cron settings.
- * Navigate to Configuration -> System -> Panels Pane Report -> Styleguide settings to define styleguide standards.
- Entity ID/Title: Shows all entities related (via panel usage) to the entity with the specified ID or title.
- Entity Type: Filters by entity type.
- Bundle: Filter by content bundles.
- Build Mode: Filter panes by the build mode they are rendered with.
- Style Mode: Filter panes by the style mode they are rendered with.
- Pattern is Active: Filter based on whether a specific pattern is published or unpublished.
- Panel Page is Active Filter based on whether the page on which a specific pattern is used is published or unpublished.
- Container: Filter by the container in which a particular entity resides.
- Display Layout: Filter by the layout used by the panel display.
- * Styleguide: Filter by whether a specific pattern meets or fails styleguide standards.
* Requires the PPR Styleguide submodule to be enabled.
Panels Pane Report also includes a submodule called "PPR Styleguide". This module allows you to establish rules dictating allowed and disallowed combinations of various features.
Here are a few examples for styleguide rule configurations:
|No unpublished patterns on published pages||Disallowed||
|Blocks should only exist in twocol layout||Disallowed||
|Allow twocol layouts on panels_node display containers||Allow||display_layout=twocol
- build_mode: Indicates the build mode of the pattern.
- bundle: Node bundle (if applicable).
- display_layout: Layout of the display container.
- display_storage_id: Maps to the storage id for the display.
- display_storage_type: Maps to the storage type for the display.
- entity_type: Indicates the type of entity.
- page_status: Page node status.
- page_storage_id: Maps to the storage id for an individual pattern.
- page_title: Title of the page the pattern is used on.
- pattern_status: Pattern node status.
- pattern_storage_id: Maps to the storage id for the pattern.
- pattern_title: Title of the pattern.
- style_mode: Indicates the style mode of the pane.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Utility
- Reported installs: 5 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 183
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 22 April 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.