This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module links the Page Title and Meta Tags by Path modules, allowing you to override individual page titles on a per-path basis. This is useful for SEO purposes when you need to alter page titles for individual views or other non-node pages.
1. Download and install the module and its dependencies (Page Title, Nodewords and Meta Tags by Path)
2. Add the Page Title-specific code to template.php - see http://drupal.org/node/254765
3. Select "Page title" under "tags to show on edit form" and "tags to output in html head" at /admin/content/nodewords
4. Configure your rules for per-path page titles using the Meta Tags by Path pages at /admin/content/nodewords/path
Use http://drupal.org/project/nodewords_pagetitle instead.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content, Content Display
- Downloads: 1,085
- Last modified: 1 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.