Since I have maintenance some modules then I need anyone to handle the next version of this module, please Contact me, I will grant you a CVS access , so we can manage this module, thanks
Free cross-browser WYSIWYG editor by www.openwebware.com. The ultimate WYSIWYG editor for your web-based applications and forms.
The original code of openWYSIWYG conflicts with jQuery and not like Drupal Filtered HTML, so I have changed the source-code to make OpenWYSIWYG works with Drupal, therefore this module including a modified source-code.
HOW TO USE THIS MODULE
1. extract this module to sites/all/modules/openwysiwyg/
2. enable this module at: administer-modules
3. configurations available at: Administer-Site Building-OpenWYSIWYG
- Free and cross-browser support
- Loads extremely fast and light-weight
- Support tables and Image Browser!
- Professional and sleek user interface
- Built in File Browser: File Browse, File Upload, File Delete, Folder Create, Image Resize, Predefine User Folder, etc.
- Enable disable editor for Comment
- Customize Toolbar buttons
- Performance: use single icon for toolbar to remove unnecessary icons
- No modules dependencies!
- How to enable TEASER (or how to insert < !--break-- >)?
Install Excerpt module
Enjoy this Drupal oriented Editor!
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Filters/Editors, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 90 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 28,686
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.