Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Posted by joris_lucius on
This module extends the OpenLucius distro with login via LDAP.
- Enable module, requires the https://www.drupal.org/project/ldap project.
- Add your LDAP config: admin/config/people/ldap
- Set the default LDAP group on our module config page: admin/config/openlucius/ldap
Automated import with DrushFor a quick import of your users (if you have more than 10) you can import all users using the drush command: drush openlucius_ldap_import.
All custom hooks are documented in the openlucius_ldap.api.php file.
Proudly built by
Lucius BV, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 365
- Last modified: September 18, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.