Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Open login module adds handy widget to OpenID login form.
This module do not have any logic for OpenID authentication. All authentication is come from system openid module.
No letters-typing and button-clicking. Just click at the name of your OpenID provider.
The list of providers for this widget is set in openlogin.settings.inc and you can change it at your will.
This module moves openid tab from 'user/%user/openid' to 'user/%user/edit/openid'
I think it makes more sense.
Use 6.x-1.x-dev version, not 6.x-1.1
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,614
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.