Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
- Provides a new kind of behavior in the OpenLayers's maps settings.
- customize the radius, intensity and opacity of each Heatmaps.
You have to be familiar with the module OpenLayers to use this module.
Once you have created a map preset in Openlayers, you'll be able to select the 'Openlayers Heatmaps' behavior who will transform any selected markers layers into a Heatmap.
- Patrick Wied for creating the Heatmap.js library.
- Antonio Santiago who made it possible into OpenLayers.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Location
- Reported installs: 38 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,977
- Last modified: January 5, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.