This module provides a simple single sign on solution based on OpenID and native in Drupal. It is single the provider (server) module, related to: OpenID Single Sign On Relying Party
You can set up a central provider (which ideally is another instance of Drupal) and a lot of another (Drupal) websites (so called relying parties). This way the users can login to every single relying party website using a centralized login provider where authentication is happening.
This module accepts sign on requests and redirects back to the relying party the user came from, authenticating the user via OpenID.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 23 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,994
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.