OpenID Simple Registation (SREG) is an extension to the OpenID Authentication protocol that allows for very light-weight profile exchange. It is designed to pass eight commonly requested pieces of information when an End User goes to register a new account with a web service.
This module implements the complete specifications. For this purpose it extends the Drupal core openid.module for the Consumer part and the openid_provider.module  for the Provider part of the specification.
Using OpenID Simple Registration Extension 1.1 - Draft 1 
For the time beeing, patching OpenID Provider module is needed to make the Provider part of the module working.
See the installation instructions in README.txt for further information.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Downloads: 722
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.