Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The OpenID Provider SREG module provides simple registration functionality for the openid_provider module for Drupal. It allows hooking into openid_provider_persona, content_profile (via openid_cp_field) or any other module that users wish to retrieve their information from.
This module is undergoing changes according to the proposal outlined at RFC: OpenID roadmap. Beta 2 reflects the adjustments proposed in step 1 of the road map.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Downloads: 1,455
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!