Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The OpenID Provider Persona module is aiming to provide persona support to the existing OpenID Provider module for drupal. This module will not implement any of the underlying protocol but will hold all pertinent information regarding a users personas that are stored on the server. Other third party modules will be able to retrieve the information regarding the personas.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Downloads: 1,666
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!