OpenEnergy will be the quickest way to get Drupal energy dashboards up and running. It will includes the latest versions of Drupal core, BACnet, and the other modules it depends on. It will also furnish a set of options to create a fully-featured energy dashboard demo out of the box complete with an attractive theme, sample data for blocks, dials, charts and graphs and search configuration, and a custom energy management/environmental systems interface that can be applied across multiple facilities with multiple types of building automation and control networks.
Who should use OpenEnergy? Anyone who wants to skip weeks of configuration to build
- an energy dashboard site for energy competitions,
- an energy management dashboard that gives you one click access to ALL your building automation systems regardless of protocol,
- an environmental monitoring dashboard of your assets which are spread across facilities, regional boundaries, vendors, and service networks.
- Or ... any combination of these features with in-depth analysis and reporting on Big Data for making environmental improvements and harnessing energy-efficiency savings.
Important: Development efforts are initiated using the Acquia Dev Desktop (see the tutorial). If you run into issues using some other dev environment please report your issues and hopefully volunteers in the OpenEnergy community can step up to help get them resolved.
This distribution is under active development, and is not ready for download, installation, testing or use at this point.
Please note that the "demo data" has been built to demonstrate the capabilities of OpenEnergy and shouldn't be used when starting new live sites.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Last modified: December 9, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.