The Ooyala module provides tight integration with the Ooyala platform including:
- Uploading directly to Ooyala from the node form
- Automatic publishing of content when processing is completed by Ooyala
- Automatic pulling of thumbnails from Ooyala based on Backlot settings
- Bulk import of existing Ooyala videos from Backlot
- The "Ooyala Markers" module allows you to skip to predefined points in a video.
- The "Ooyala Taxonomy" module allows you to sync taxonomy terms in Drupal with Ooyala Backlot tags.
- Example modules demonstrating how to write custom integrations between Drupal and Ooyala.
- (NEW) Support for Version 4 of the Ooyala player.
There's a free video series detailing how to use the Ooyala module from drupalize.me. The series shows installing the module, taxonomy integration, and use with Views. Be sure to check it out if you're evaluating or using this module for the first time.
Thanks to following collaborators:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Media, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 381 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,445
- Last modified: December 5, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.