Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module depends on Node Comment module and it limits the comments number per node per user for a limited time. For instance, you can set that you want to allow only 3 comments per user for story node type and within 7 days after the node publication date.
You can :
- select on which node types the limit will apply;
- choose if the limit is a global one or a per user limit;
- fix a time limit to add comment.
This module only works for comments, it doesn't work for nodes : for this, see http://www.drupal.org/project/node_limit
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,510
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!