Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
- The 6.x-3.0 release is now recommended.
The Open Media System's Timeslot Scheduler creates two content types: Timeslot Theme and Timeslot Event. Timeslot Scheduler requires the Open Media Playback Servers module.
Auto-schedule: Shows are currently scheduled with a hook based rule system. This allows schedules to be queried from criteria like project, timeslot theme, number of votes or any other criteria that can be queried from the database. Rules are placeable on system (lowest priority), channels, themes and timeslots (highest priority). Auto-schedule includes timeslot-based (scheduling calendar) scheduling, Bulk Scheduling, and Cron based automatic scheduling.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Media
- Downloads: 3,600
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!