This module uses Open Media Playback Servers to schedule shows on Princeton, Tightrope, or Synergy playback servers from Drupal. Does not require configuring a grid of Timeslots based on Themes or Projects like Timeslot Scheduler. Simple UI for adding a single show starting at a specific time.
This module depends on the forked version of om_playback_server.
The fork includes the following changes:
- Support for multiple channels on TelVue
- Use of $server object in all functions
- Error and message strings wrapped in t()
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Media
- Downloads: 335
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.