Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module uses Open Media Playback Servers to schedule shows on Princeton, Tightrope, or Synergy playback servers from Drupal. Does not require configuring a grid of Timeslots based on Themes or Projects like Timeslot Scheduler. Simple UI for adding a single show starting at a specific time.
This module depends on the forked version of om_playback_server.
The fork includes the following changes:
- Support for multiple channels on TelVue
- Use of $server object in all functions
- Error and message strings wrapped in t()
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Media
- Downloads: 335
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.