Provides default OpenWeatherMap layers and a new layer type to display weather forecast and weather stations all around the globe.
OpenWeatherMap is a web service that provides free weather data and forecast API suitable for any cartographic services including web and smartphones applications.
Ideology is inspired by OpenStreetMap and Wikipedia that make information free and available for everybody. OpenWeatherMap wide range of weather data - map with current weather, week forecast, precipitation, wind, clouds, data from weather stations, data from radars.
Weather data is recieved from global meterological broadcast services and more than 40 000 weather stations.
- OpenLayers (7.x-2.x)
Openweather maps provides standard layers and they can be displayed without this module in Openlayers 3.x.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Location
- Reported installs: 27 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,251
- Last modified: January 5, 2016
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.