Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module acts as an interface to the command line geospatial tool ogr2ogr provided by the GDAL library.
You can download GDAL here.
This module requires GDAL 1.8.0 or higher. GDAL 1.7 or below will not work.
Currently it does not do very much. It will check that ogr2ogr is installed and allow some queries to be made.
It would be great to allow buffered calls--currently entire spatial files are read into memory to see their data.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Import/Export, Location
- Reported installs: 94 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,100
- Last modified: December 8, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!