This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Organic groups Titles is a small module that extends group membership to include arbitrary titles with which you can add to Organic groups views. Titles are per member and arbitrary strings. Examples of titles are strings such as "Chairman", "Secretary", or "Really Cool Dude". These can be accessed via Views. More screenshots can be found on the project page linked below.
Pending Organic groups release.
Organic groups titles depends on Organic groups, Organic groups UI, Option widgets, and Views in Drupal 7. It provides a member title field that can be applied to group membership type bundle of group membership.
An upgrade path is supported via Migrate.
Drupal 5 version work done by John Hanley.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 18 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,074
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: April 7, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.