Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module enables a user with the proper permissions to build group hierarchies (or tree) by nesting groups under other groups. Simple or complex group hierarchies can be easily created.
When a hierarchy has been established, user memberships and/or content posted to a group can be propagated up, down or sideways along the tree. So when a user joins a group, their membership can also get created in other parent, child or sibling groups. Separate propagation settings can be applied for content and membership propagation.
NOTE: For the 2.x version of Organic Groups you should use the 2.x version of OG Subgroups. For the older 1.x Organic Groups use the 1.x of OG Subgroups. Only the later 2.x branch of OG Subgroups is currently being maintained.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community, Organic Groups (OG), User Management
- Reported installs: 3,341 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 39,033
- Last modified: September 11, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.