This module provides Core permissions to act as particular OG roles in specific group types.
In other words, it creates permissions of the form 'Act as ROLE in GROUP-TYPE' for each role and each OG group type. Granting this permission to a Core role gives it the same permissions as that OG role, in all groups of that type.
For example, you might want users with your 'site editor' role to be able to act as a 'board member' in all OG groups, without having to add them to each group, and without having to replicate all the OG permissions as Core permissions.
Requires Organic Groups 7.x-2.x.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Organic Groups (OG), User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 551 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 16,824
- Last modified: 11 July 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.