This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
OG Contact provides a contact module style contact form for Organic Groups, and optionally provides a "Contact" tab on the group's main page.
- Administrators can enable/disable group contact forms on a per group basis, or enable/disable contact forms for all groups at once.
- The recipients of form submissions can be the administrators of that Organic Group and/or a list of user defined recipients.
- Group admins can optionally be allowed to edit the information on their group's contact form, including recipients, and reply message.
- Contact form access can be restricted to a group's members.
- Group members be made contact form recipients if they have the "receive og contact submissions" permission.
- Administrators may create custom "Additional Info" text per group. Optionally, group administrators who can edit form settings may be allowed to add and edit this text as well.
Version for Drupal 7.x
There is D7 version in the works. Follow the D7 issue for updates.
Currently there is no supported upgrade path from 6.x to 7.x.
The D7 code is not ready for use in production. So far this is only available for testing, and may likely break.
Upgrading from 5.x to 6.x
The upgrade path from the D5 versions to D6 is available. If you are using any version earlier than the "5.x-4.x-dev" version packaged on or after 2009-Mar-12, you must first upgrade your Drupal 5.x version of OG Contact. It is this upgrade that will give you the new database columns to support the new features in the D6 branch.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Mail, Organic Groups (OG)
- Reported installs: 59 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,896
- Last modified: 1 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.