Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module extends the reach of Organic Groups' bundled Organic groups access control module by allowing node authors finer control over who can see their posts.
Organic groups access control gives node authors the option of making their posts Public, meaning anyone can view the node, even anonymous users; or Private, meaning only group members can view the node.
For Private posts, OG Access Roles gives node authors the ability to let users in selected roles view nodes even if those users are not in the group (or groups) where the node is posted.
One important use case for this module is to allow all authenticated users to see certain private group posts. In order to do this, simply enable the authenticated user role at admin/og/og_access_roles.
OG Access Roles was developed by the friendly primates at FunnyMonkey.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Organic Groups (OG), User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 116 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,199
- Last modified: June 18, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!