- Administrators may alter access control (imitating Windows ACL lists) per directory.
* Install the module "directory based organisational layer" (see it's installation instructions)
* Install the "Directory based access control (ACL)" module (odir_acl)
* Enable the new defined block.
* Define permissions within the block.
Donations and support
You may support this module by testing and submitting issues.
Any donation is highly appreciated, and will be considered a motivation for any further development. Please follow the Paypal Link
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Access Control, File Management, Site Navigation
- Reported installs: 19 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,686
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.