Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Exposes a new resource to OAuth-based API's that identifies the user that has given access to the API-consumer.
This method is used by big API-providers like Twitter, LinkedIn and Digg to enable API-consumers to let the providers users log in to the consumer. Something that in at least Twitters case has been widely deployed.
This module provides a services resource exposing the user authorizing the consumer as well a Services endpoint exposing that resource and a OAuth context that provides authentication.
When using the provided Services endpoint the resource is exposed at:
- For versions >= 7.x-1.2 or 7.x-1.x-dev: http://example.com/oauthlogin/api/login/info
- For prior versions: http://example.com/oauthlogin/api/user/info
Works well with
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Third-party Integration, User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 124 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,340
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.