Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
NUCLEUS is a base theme first released with Drupal 7 by ThemeBrain. The goal of this base theme is to provide a solid foundation for web development geeks to develop a theme quick and easy. Having a fast learning curve is the inflection point for UX/UI designers, Back-End and Front-End Developers.
The alpha version of NUCLEUS has been released in October 2011. We started with features as:
- Flexible and visual layout settings
- Control display of grid system (page width in pixel, more smart grid column and custom width)
- Assign blocks with drag & drop to a region in the layout setting (requires jQuery Update)
- Versatile Typography using default fonts, Google web-fonts and custom fonts and you are able to set the base font size globally
- Support multiple colours with multi-skins
- Advanced block styling (quick switch between different block styles, specify blocks in specific regions, extend blocks with custom markup)
- Supporting custom styles for SuperFish and QuickTabs
Installation profile (install the base theme out of the box with all demo content, settings and images with a few clicks)
Improvements in Nucleus 1.2
- Minor bug fixes reported in project issues
Nucleus 2.0 is on the way!
Focus on Design. With more than 6 years in CMS theme & template development we experienced a lot of wasted time. NUCLEUS is the first result of that experience. Reduce theme developing time.
NUCLEUS is developed and maintained by the themebrain.com team. We frequently release new Drupal 7 themes (nearly every month) which are based on NUCLEUS. Our team work hard every day to nurture our children. More surprises to come in the near future as we don't only focus on Nucleus and theming but also useful modules and contribution to Drupal community!
We hope the Drupal community will put some effort on using Nucleus and provide feedback, so we can change and improve it release after release. Submit any idea or issue and we will be right back to you.
- TB Mega Menu for creating a mega menu simpler than ever!
- jQuery Update for drag & drop blocks and assign to region feature
This module is sponsored and developed by ThemeBrain.
ThemeBrain is a professional Drupal theme providers with the only principle in mind - bringing Drupal to everyone. This base theme is our effort to make it happen.
Drupal Marketplace: ThemeBrain
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 9,135 sites currently report using this theme. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 117,513
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.