Any issues logged against this project need to be specific to this module. There is a separate issue queue at https://github.com/nomensa/Accessible-Media-Player/issues for issues specific to the media player itself.
As of the 7.x-1.2 release, by default the 'a' tag also needs to have a class of "player" added for the player to load. This can be changed though within the module settings.
If updating from 6.x-1.x-dev to 6.x-1.0, you must run the update.php script afterwards otherwise the module will not work. The variable names have changed prior to the 6.x-1.0 release and this update re-saves any existing variables into their new format.
Examples and Tests
There are directories called
test, as well as some other files, in the library that aren't required for the module to work. There is a patch that removes these extra directories and files.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Media, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 18 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,895
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 6 August 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.