Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
It is time we teach/obligate the users to stop using Internet Explorer 6 so the Internet can continue its growth.
No IE6 displays a message to all the users using Internet Explorer 6 where they can read why their browser is not supported on the visited site, and also choose an alternative browser from a list that it will be presented to them.
Some of the features of No IE6 are:
- Customization of the displayed message.
- Full control of the supported browser list: download URLs, display order, include or exclude browser, etc.
- Option to close the message and keep navigating.
- Display message using overlay or not.
- Does not impact performance of other browsers.
- Easy to style to fit your own design.
Here at Affinity Bridge we think that some people don't know why Internet Explorer 6 is obsolete, but that can change with a little bit of help.
For more information please refer to the handbook page.
After several requests I finally put together a module that can block more versions of Internet Explorer. I encourage everyone to use Browser Bouncer since I will stop supporting No IE6 in the future.
Thank you so much.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 742 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 11,083
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.