Leverage the power of nodewords custom pages to set the page title using wildcard paths and global tokens. Great for tough-to-reach page titles in Views, Panels, and other non-node paths!
The value proposition:
You're frustrated with your page titles. You've never been able to put a decent SEO-friendly title into dynamically created pages. Say goodbye to your frustrations. This module marries the best features of nodewords and page_title modules. :-)
Steps to install:
- Enable nodewords w/ "Custom Pages" sub-module (Please use 1.12-rc1 or 1.12-beta9)
- Enable page_title.
- Enable nodewords_pagetitle (this module).
Steps to configure:
1. Make sure you set the following on the nodewords admin page (admin/content/nodewords/settings):
- Under "Meta tags to output", make sure "Page title" has "In HTML tag HEAD" checked.
- Under "Meta tags enabled on administrative settings pages", make sure "Page title" has "Show in edit form" checked.
2. Check out the page_title module admin (admin/content/page_title):
- Make sure "Default" has the token [page-title] at the very least.
3. Go over to the custom pages tab (admin/content/nodewords/custom) and check out the add/edit pages:
- You will see a "Path" field. Feel free to put in standard drupal paths, with or without wildcards (*).
- You will see a "Page title" field. Feel free to put in any text or global tokens you want.
Steps to test:
After saving, cruise over to that custom page. Congratulations, you just did a little SEO magic. :-)