Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module extends the functionality of Nodewords so that certain meta tags can be specified on a per node type basis.
- Support "robots" meta tag.
- Support "keywords" meta tag.
- Support "description" meta tag.
- It uses Token module allowing token replacements.
- It allows advanced PHP replacements for the "description" meta tag.
Note: You may want to look at Custom Tokens to define your own tokens.
- Enable the module
- Go to Administer -> Content types
- Edit any content type and look for the Meta tags node type field set.
- Configure any default keywords, description and robots for that content type.
- (optional) If you need specific meta tags information for a node, check the override box on the node's Meta tags settings and fill the node's meta tags accordingly.
Note: For each content type, if you fill in keywords, description or robots, those will be used in place of the nodewords global defaults, so bear in mind to include them in the content type meta tag node type fields if you need them as well.
Note: if you leave keywords and description empty, the nodewords global default will be used. However, for robots, you must specify a default, otherwise no robots will be displayed on that content type.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 1,009 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 23,722
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!