Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module is obsolete. Please use Views instead.
This module enables administrators to set a different theme for every node content type.
Node type theme is meant to be a simple module that only does one thing and does it well. There are no other features planned or wanted for this module. If you wish to have more functionality and change the theme based on taxonomy terms, language, or path, I recommend you give a try at ThemeKey.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Content Display, Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 34 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,119
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!