This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Here's the module that gives you the "view [type] nodes" permission.
It does this in a lightweight way with a simple query_alter, without needing the grants system (yay!).
Kudos to webchick for the idea and initial code.
P.S.: EFQ fetishists now find glory in a submodule.
A long outstanding issue is about different access modules playing together. The principle of this module brings this feature in reach. If someone wants to contribute to the me.feature feel free to contact
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 404 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,571
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.