Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Here's the module that gives you the "view [type] nodes" permission.
It does this in a lightweight way with a simple query_alter, without needing the grants system (yay!).
Kudos to webchick for the idea and initial code.
P.S.: EFQ fetishists now find glory in a submodule.
A long outstanding issue is about different access modules playing together. The principle of this module brings this feature in reach. If someone wants to contribute to the me.feature feel free to contact
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 399 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,092
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.