Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Allows you to add nodes to the menu (under some parent item) without making it appear in the menu.
Adds an option "Node Trail parent" in the node edit form. There is no settings page.
- To some nodes you get through a View or Search, or from an external link or external search engine.
- If this node is not a child in a hierarchic menu structure, nothing in the menu would show as active.
- If the user wants to continue navigating on your site, it would help if the current node shows up associated to somewhere in the menu, or some other navigation indication.
How can you get involved?
- Help write or improve the documentation.
- Write a review for this module on drupalmodules.com.
- Help translate this module at http://localize.drupal.org/translate/projects/admin_theme.
- Report any bugs, feature requests, etc. in the issue tracker.
How can you be kept up to date?
Davy Van Den Bremt
The author can be contacted for paid customizations of this module as well as Drupal consulting and development.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Site Navigation
- Downloads: 1,275
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!