Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The node stack modules allows you to select nodes by navigating around your site. If you find a node you want to alter, simply drag it in the “Node stack” block. After you found all nodes, you can perform batch actions on them like publishing, unpublishing, promoting or deleting.
NOTE: There is no upgrade planned for Drupal 6.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Administration, Utility
- Downloads: 1,139
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.