This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The node stack modules allows you to select nodes by navigating around your site. If you find a node you want to alter, simply drag it in the “Node stack” block. After you found all nodes, you can perform batch actions on them like publishing, unpublishing, promoting or deleting.
NOTE: There is no upgrade planned for Drupal 6.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Administration, Utility
- Downloads: 1,169
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.