This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
NodeReferrer provides a counter part to CCK's nodereference field. The options for a NodeReferrer field allow you to select content types and field instances to match when creating back reference lists.
Initial Drupal 7 version is mostly stable and tested, The migration from D6 should be discussed in
Node and User Reference modules for Drupal 7 can be found at References
There's a work in progress in D7 module Relation
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK)
- Reported installs: 2,084 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 33,870
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.