Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
NodeReferrer provides a counter part to CCK's nodereference field. The options for a NodeReferrer field allow you to select content types and field instances to match when creating back reference lists.
Initial Drupal 7 version is mostly stable and tested, The migration from D6 should be discussed in
Node and User Reference modules for Drupal 7 can be found at References
There's a work in progress in D7 module Relation
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK)
- Reported installs: 2,354 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 33,576
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.