Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module provides one or more filters to views for filtering out nodes that have or do not have other nodes that refers to them through a node reference field. This can be useful when you need to list nodes that do have nodes that refers to it or vice versa.
The module let's you select which node reference fields you want to filter on.
This module works for both Views 3 and Views 2.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Views
- Reported installs: 13 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 524
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.