The purpose of this old module is to archive/delete old nodes.
The original design of this was just for forums but seen how it could be used in other places.
- Rules created default to disabled to allow debugging before run
- Debug page gives details to how many and which nodes will be affected
- Rules can be ran manually
- Enabled rules run when your cron runs
- Will archive bases on a time specified (ie -1 month)
- 2 options for archive (Unpublish or Move).
- Will delete bases on a time specified (ie -1 month)
- Writes results to your log/reports
- Each rule can specify multiple content types for rule to apply to
- Each rule can specify multiple taxonomy terms to filter on