Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by matuck on
The purpose of this old module is to archive/delete old nodes.
The original design of this was just for forums but seen how it could be used in other places.
- Rules created default to disabled to allow debugging before run
- Debug page gives details to how many and which nodes will be affected
- Rules can be ran manually
- Enabled rules run when your cron runs
- Will archive bases on a time specified (ie -1 month)
- 2 options for archive (Unpublish or Move).
- Will delete bases on a time specified (ie -1 month)
- Writes results to your log/reports
- Each rule can specify multiple content types for rule to apply to
- Each rule can specify multiple taxonomy terms to filter on
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Rules
- Reported installs: 6 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,006
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!