This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Actually there is the "Nodecomment Notify" Module, but this does allow you only to subscribe with a new comment. And if you are using the Subscriptions module for other nodes already on your Drupal site it is a lot better to provide your users a single place where they can manage all the different subscriptions.
To use this module you need to enable the subscription functionality to the Node which has the Nodecomments enabled, not the comments node itself. It then adds a new subscription checkbox "Subscribe to this page and his comments".
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community
- Reported installs: 5 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 647
- Last modified: January 13, 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.