Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Node Gallery Taxonomy is a module designed to work with Node Gallery by providing one very specific feature: the cascading of taxonomy from a gallery node down to the image nodes upon modification.
- Makes use of batch API, so it's safe to use even if your gallery has thousands of image nodes in it.
- Uses some logic to determine whether or not the taxonomy changed on the gallery or not, and it won't cascade if it didn't change. Example: if you change the title of your gallery but don't touch the taxonomy on it, this module won't unnecessarily re-copy the taxonomy to each image node.
- Is configurable on a per-(node-gallery)relationship basis.
- Provides a button to do a one-time cascade from all galleries in a relationship to all images.
- Node Gallery
None known at this time. Please file an issue if you have any questions or problems.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 34 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,885
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!