This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The No Colons module allows you to remove colons from form labels and other types of label text. There are two modes of operation: Remove all colons -or- Remove colons only if label text ends in punctuation (such as a question mark).
To configure this module, go to this page:
Currently No Colons works with the following:
- all drupal form input labels (including Node Add, site configuration pages, and the Search form)
- CCK fields (including field display labels, if an optional jQuery setting is enabled)
- Webform input labels
- Views field display labels (if an optional jQuery setting is enabled)
Works great with the Zen theme, too.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Content Display, Fields, Theme Enhancements, Utility, Views
- Reported installs: 88 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,510
- Last modified: 1 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.