Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Nivo Lightbox provides an easy and eye-catching way to display content in a lightbox. Nivo Lightbox comes with a number of useful features:
- Automatic Content Detection
- CSS Powered Effects
- Small, Semantic, Responsive & HiDPI Compatible
Nivo Lightbox has three dependencies:
Drupal core modules
Nivo Lightbox integrates with the following modules to provide additional options or enhancements:
- File entity - Install the File entity module to enable files to be displayed in a lightbox.
- Retina Images - Install the Retina Images module to enable support for HiDPI images.
To install Nivo Lightbox:
- Download the latest version of the Nivo Lightbox jQuery plugin and extract it to sites/all/libraries or sites/sitename/libraries as you require. The extracted folder must be named nivo-lightbox.
- Enable Nivo Lightbox and all of the modules that it requires.
- Configure the jQuery Update module to use jQuery 1.9 or higher.
See the Comparison of Lightbox-type modules for a list of other lightbox modules.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 420 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,512
- Last modified: July 16, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!