The netFORUM xWeb API project provides an interface to communicate with the 3rd party Association Management System (AMS) created by Abila called netFORUM.
netFORUM xWeb is SOAP Web Service, and the netFORUM xWeb API project allows Drupal developers to have an easier interface for development with xWeb. It includes request caching, availability awareness, request testing, netFORUM object information, and help creating XML for insert and update requests.
To learn more about Abila or netFORUM visit http://www.abila.com/solutions/association-management/netforum-enterprise/.
OnDemand Users: If you're using netFORUM Pro be advised that the GetQuery method is being phased out. This means that some features currently in the module will be replaced with alternates but until they are anything which relies on GetQuery will be unavailable for new installations.
Other modules that use the netFORUM xWeb API:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 140 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,873
- Last modified: July 22, 2016
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.