This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Neologism is a lightweight web-based vocabulary editor and publishing tool built with Drupal. It makes RDF vocabulary authoring easy and fun. Just create a vocabulary, add classes and properties to it, and your vocabulary is instantly published and available online! Several formats are supported via content negotiation: HTML, RDF/XML and Turtle.
About the current stable version
Get it from the main project website!
The current stable version is a module and installation profile for Drupal 6. For historical reasons, it is hosted on Google Code.
About the Drupal 7 version
A new version for Drupal 7 is currently in development. We do not yet have a release candidate. Watch the issue queue for updates on its status!
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: RDF
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,543
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.